Pure Diamond Coin Overview Information Summary
Overview of PDC
ICO Sales Schedule
Capital Investment (Including R&D Expenses)
1) Investment in domestic production facilities (factory buildings,manufacturing machines, sorting machines, etc.).
2) R & D expenses for rare diamonds (red diamonds, etc.).
3) Acquisition of R & D expenses and intellectual property rights for new Diamond (Rainbow Diamond, etc.).
Marketing and Advertising Costs
1) Implementation of TV commercials and events.
2) Campaign and Influencer marketing.
3) Development of products in collaboration with celebrities in and outside Japan.
4) Manufacture of national treasure-class symbol jewellery by top designers.
1) Development and operation of the Blockchain system.
2) Operating and managing costs for factories (labour costs, material costs, electricity cost, consumable repair costs, etc.).
3) Management and maintenance of warehouses and vaults.
4) Operating expenses for offices in Singapore and Japan (office rent, labour costs in the Administrative Department).
Assigning PDC Tokens
1) Tokensale contributors (40%)
2) Payment fees and mining bonuses (5%)
3) AdvertisingCost (10%)
4) Projectteam (20%)
5) Internal Reserves (25%)
◆ Token Sale Contributors
For those who contributed to the token sale, etc.
◆ Payment Fee and Mining Bonus
Bonus to those who have performed the mining and payment Commission tothe Exchange.
◆ Project Team
He has worked with engineers, Diamond experts, and other professionals.
Cost of hiring project team members.
◆ Internal Reserves
Marketing measures and business expansion through development and distribution of Pure Diamond Coins and lab- grown diamonds.